Custom software development
ASP employs a large pool of software and hardware engineers with varied backgrounds to ensure the most cost effective solution for your business.
We balance development, deployment, integration, and customization in a way that allows you to continue to work while meeting your business needs.
Your IT Consultants
ASP provides expert business software, application consulting, and hosting services. We will help you buy, build, or host any software program for your business. Our professional software expert advisory services will include an array of scenario-targeted services which all drive our value points of sales, profit, productivity, loyalty and morale. Read more here about our IT consulting services.
- Windows®-based software development applications including .NET, Visual Basic, C++, HTML, XML, CGI, PERL, CSS, PHP, and WordPress .
- Database platforms including Access®, ACT®, SQL®, MYSQL®, Oracle®, DBase®, FoxPro®, Paradox®.
- Integrations for Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Access®, FrontPage®, Back Office®, Exchange Server®, ACT®, Goldmine®, SQL Server®, Oracle®, DBase®, FoxPro®, Paradox®.
- Installing and administrating Local, Wide Area, and Peer to Peer Networks and Operating Systems including Windows NT®, AS400®, Novell®, Citrix®, DOS®, and Windows®, and many more!
- What do you need? Ask us! We can help you solve your IT problems with custom programming and software development.
Let Us Help You Avoid These IT Hazards
- Software and Application Research
Don’t build a custom application if what you need already exists. Let us help you find the software and hardware that best suits your companies needs and budget.
- Software and Application Integration
Don’t create an Information System that isn’t capable of integration. Proper integration can help your company eliminate repetitive work and ensure that your system is compatible with your customers and vendors.
- Software and Application Development
Many industries have specific requirements that are not covered by the general software market. If the software you need isn’t available we can work with you to build an Information System to your specifications.
The ASP Development Process
- User Involvement – Establish the relationship between industry experts and the developers.
- Team Participation – Include all the necessary members to make decisions on a timely basis.
- Time Management – We believe that Software Development evolves but timelines and cost should be fixed.
- Delivery Life Cycle – Successful software development cycles include Analyse, Develop, Test.
- Delivery Frequency – Software development is about frequent delivery of products and services.
- Project Completion – Features developed within an iteration should be 100% complete.
- 80/20 Rule – 80% of your results may actually come from only 20% of your efforts!
- Testing – With software development, testing is integrated throughout the life-cycle.