Access your software as a service without sacrificing quality, reliability or service.
ASP’s Hosting Solutions provide a fully managed hosting environment for your applications. ASP’s capabilities vary from a complex, custom configured hosting environment to a simple managed server solution.
Outsource the management of your database, application and operating systems to our team of skilled professionals at a fraction of the cost to perform this function in-house. With ASP’s system management solution our administrators are continuously monitoring and proactively resolve potential and existing performance issues.
Database & Application Support
For most businesses, purchasing and managing applications, databases, and operating systems is a tedious imperfect process that consumes both valuable financial resources and time. ASP enables you to enjoy the best-practice applications employed by the world’s largest businesses for a fraction of the cost. Why should you choose to outsource your database and application support to ASP?
- Minimize your technical staffing requirements
- ASP offers application and database administrators, with significant experience, in addition to more traditional support
- 24 x 7 monitoring & management
- Database hosting in our world-class facilities
- Replication options available in remote datacenter locations
- Proven model for hosted environment delivery
- Pre-sales engineering consulting and design guidance to ensure delivery of the most effective solution.
- Personal Account Manager assigned to your account to efficiently manage the installation process.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for the entire term of your contract.
- SLAs featuring guaranteed uptime commitments for power and network availability.
- Clear service metrics guiding response times, escalation procedures and issue resolution.
- Guaranteed installation within seven (7) days.
- Class A data centers exceeding industry standards for security, HVAC, network and power.
Managed Firewall – a custom firewall solution to protect your mission-critical business applications around-the-clock. This product is available on three platforms: Netscreen, Cisco and Nokia/Checkpoint.
Intrusion Detection – a cost-effective program to help you manage the complex process of detecting and preventing intrusion covering three stages: discovery/deployment, response planning and ongoing monitoring.
Vulnerability Assessment – a comprehensive review of and ongoing assessment of known system vulnerabilities against your operating system, networking equipment, services and applications.
Security Policy Design – A unique security plan that includes a roadmap for keeping servers optimally configured, security patches updated, and your enterprise assets secure.
Load Balancing also allows you to perform maintenance more efficiently, often times without having to take your application down when upgrading code and or equipment.
ASP’s load balancing solutions automatically monitor the load and health of all of your server’s optimal performance and uptime. By redirecting traffic between servers you will notice both increased scalability and availability of your application.
Advanced Data Protection – Powered by Veritas, Advanced Data Protection offers a complete backup solution including disc backup. We’ll back up servers automatically based on an appropriate schedule, handle restore requests and manage the tapes and tape drives in the library.
ASP delivers Advanced Monitoring solutions through the strength of our own engineering staff together with the industry expertise of our technology partners. From downtime prevention and proactive performance tuning to ongoing capacity planning, we give you the means to operate effectively, efficiently, and at a lower cost.
Built on a Highly-Available platform, our Advanced Monitoring solution combines 24×7 predictive monitoring and proactive alerting with a powerful reporting engine to provide you with the information you need.