Access your software as a service without sacrificing quality, reliability or service.
ASP maintains its server farms in a state-of-the-art co-location facility in downtown Denver, Colorado. This co-location facility maintains connections to multiple Internet providers thereby providing ASP customers a choice of optimal paths, fast data delivery, redundancy of routes and links, and maximum uptime to reach any point on the Internet from their Hosted Environment as quickly as possible.
Through these peering relationships, ASP customers enjoy direct and instant access to more than 90% of the world’s IP routes, allowing them to avoid congested points on the Internet that cause poor network performance.
- Full OC-3 Gigabit Ethernet connections to 10 upstream providers in four regions.
- Multiple providers to ensure instant data routing if one of the connections should ever fail.
- Facility Specs
The facility is centrally located in Lower Downtown, close to I-25 and the city’s major arteries. Networked sister facilities are located in Denver and other cities in the Western United States.
Our Server Farms
ASP maintains multiple server farms integrated with the services of the co-location facility. Our server farms are set up, monitored, and maintained to meet the specific managed hosting needs of ASP clients and to facilitate to them the backups, security, services, and redundancy normally accessible only to large companies.
- Start-Up Co-Location (4 rack units)
- Individually locking (front and rear) cabinets starting at ¼ rack, private cages available.
- 24 X 7 card key access
- 24 hour on-site staffed NOC
- Intercoms, security cameras, pin code with picture IDs.
- VESDA smoke detection
- FM200 Fire Suppression, backed by pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system and fire extinguishers.
- Multiple power delivery units
- 300 KVA UPS
- 1500 KW generator
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) and ATO (Automatic Throw-Over) to switch between public service grid and generator.
- Power Delivery Units (PDU)
- Six (6) 10 ton AC units keep environment at constant temperature and humidity.
- Anti-static raised flooring with designated cable runs and cooled air delivery
- Network Operations Center Staffed 24 x 7
- Monitors regional network including POPs, telecom facilities, routers, servers, and applications.
- Remote hands capabilities on-site including problem notification and resolution